Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Classroom Newsletter - NETS I, III

I created this newsletter using a word processing tool called Microsoft Word. This newsletter introduces myself to my students and to those viewing my newsletter. My newsletter has three articles that are interesting to read and has a relevant graphic for each article. To create this newsletter I incorporated relevant graphics, boarders, and bullets to make the newsletter more visually appealing. Throughout the article dropcaps were also employed to separate the three articles within the newsletter. Something creative and fun about this newsletter is a sketched picture of myself. This picture was scanned into the computer and then inserted into my newsletter as a fun and relevant graphic. This newsletter is a fun and creative way to use technology and is a great example of incorporating many different skills to produce a fun, final product.
Newsletter of Shannon Gemmell

No comments:

Post a Comment